How To Show Your Wife You Love Her
Knowing how to show your wife you love her can save your marriage. For men that are not married you can transfer these tips to show your girlfriend you love her and help build a solid relationship. These tips are just suggestions that can be easily tailored for any woman. Remember that you know your wife best and that these tip are just meant to help you build your own ideas on how to show her you love her.
- Show her that you understand her. Okay so women aren’t known to be the most easily understood creatures but a husband and wife should understand each other than anyone else. An act that shows your wife that you understand who she is as a person we speak volumes. It doesn’t have to be a grand gesture. It can be something as simple as accepting a part of her personality that other people do not. It could also be anticipating an unusual need that only someone that truly knows her would think of.
- Show her that your memories mean something. Putting some emphasis on the memories you have created together is a very loving gesture. Some ideas are to bring up a fond memory, take her out to a place you visited on a date or hang up a picture.
- Show her that you appreciate all that she does. A wife is supposed to be her husband’s support system and sometimes it’s very easy to take all she does for granted. It’s very common for married couples to even forget to say thank you to each other. Remembering to thank your wife or actually telling her how much you appreciate what she does or simply that she is there, will be like renting a billboard that says “I love you” on it.
- Show her respect. A husband is supposed to respect his wife. There are many ways to show your wife you love her by showing her respect. Some signs of respect are old-fashion things such as: opening the door for her, letting her enter a room before you and pulling her chair out. Other signs of respect are standing up for her when someone insults her, backing up her ideas and actively listening to her.
- Show her you enjoy being around her. Quality time is important in any relationship but in a marriage it’s very common to take advantage of the time you have with each other. Surprising her with quality time or even asking her to go with you on an activity that you would normally do by yourself will help show your love.
- Show her romance. Romantic gestures are a tried and true way of showing your wife that you love her. This can be anything from lighting a few candles, a surprise present, a home-cooked meal, having a bubble bath ready for her or even a surprise date.
- Show her you think she’s beautiful. Some men get annoyed with a woman’s constant concern about her appearance and she’ll probably never stop it. Making a woman feel beautiful is one of the best ways to show her that you love her. It can be done in little ways or just by saying it outright. Many men get discouraged because their wife’s response is usually “Oh no I’m not.” Then the man feels like he did no good but you did. She might have argued but it reminded her that the most important person in her life thinks she’s beautiful.