By keeping some basic guidelines in mind, you can learn about how to shrink polyester pajamas. Maybe you have a great pair of pajamas that you love, but you think that they are just a bit too large. By following some simple steps, you can properly shrink your polyester pajamas.
What you will need:
- Washing Machine with hot water setting
- Check the pajamas for loose items. Make sure there is no change, credit cards, or other products in any of the pockets of your pajamas. While these items typically won't do any harm to your washing machine, some items can be ruined when submerged into water.
- Turn the pajamas inside out. This helps to keep the colors true, and prevents fading.
- Place your pajamas inside the washing machine. Set the temperature of the washing machine to your hottest possible setting. When shrinking polyester, the hotter the water, the better the chances of shrinking the clothing.
- After your clothes have been washed, place them in the dryer. As with the washing machine, it is best to set the temperature of the dryer to the hottest setting possible in order to achieve optimal results. Make sure that the pajamas go through the entire drying cycle in order to ensure optimal shrinkage.
- Finally, test out the pajamas. If the not fit properly, you can consider the job done. If they are still too large, repeat the process over from step number two until they fit you the way you want. Be sure to check the fit of the pajamas between each cycle in order to prevent excessive shrinking.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”