Your clothes are stylish and your hair is cool, but you notice suddenly that your face and skin just isn't what it used to be and now you need to know how to shrink your pores. You realize that maybe age and time have ravaged your once youthful baby-face and you wonder what can be done. Luckily, getting tips to learn how to shrink your pores is something you can learn from a woman.
- Cleanse. Because debris and oil, from both your face and free radicals, can cause a build-up of bacteria, you need to thoroughly cleanse and rinse. Use a mild facial cleanser that is made for your skin type, whether it's normal, dry, oily or combination skin. Properly cleansing your face is the first step to shrinking pores.
- Exfoliate to remove any dead and dry skin cells from your face. You may purchase a facial scrub or you can use a textured loofah or washcloth to gently massage your face. This makes your skin look smoother, which ultimately makes your pores appear smaller
- Dip a cotton ball in witch hazel, or in a toner or astringent contain witch hazel. This is because it is a natural formula from a plant that is known to naturally shrink the appearance of large pores.
- Use a sunblock daily. This will help shrink large pores because sun damage and age can cause skin to lose elasticity, which causes pores to appear larger.
- Use a facial cream containing retinoids such as retinol as well as Vitamin E and Vitamin C. These vitamins and antioxidants boost the production of collagen and elastin, which shrink pores and rejuvenate damaged skin cells. If you find a facial cream with these ingredients as well as a moisturizing agent, you're really in business as moisturizing keeps skin healthier overall.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.