How To Sign Up For Fear Of Flying Classes
You are afraid of flying and you want to know how to sign up for fear of flying classes? Fear of flying classes are designed to help you deal with your fear of flying. Many people become anxious when they have to fly the first time. Some people develop the fear over time and it paralyzes them. Fear of flying classes are easy to sign up for.
Things You Will Need:
- Internet access
- Credit card-some classes are free
- Notebook and pen
- There are many places that guarantee to cure your fear of flying. They do not know you personally, but they guarantee they can cure you. Take your pen and write down some reasons flying frightens you. It is good to know where your fear comes from before you sign up for fear of flying classes.
- Make a search on your Internet for fear of flying classes. Watch out because many fear of flying classes are expensive. Search at least three of the fear of flying courses online. Compare the courses and the costs. You can pay anywhere from $30 to hundreds of dollars.
- All courses are guaranteed to work. It is best to take the courses online because they make not have a physical place where you live. Many fear of flight classes are given in streaming video online.
- You must decide what fear of flying course will suit your situation the best. Add the course to your cart. Make an online search of the company before you buy their product. Make sure they are a reputable company. You can check on the Better Business website and see if there are any complaints about the company. Make sure their website is secure before you give out your credit card number.
- Buy the course. Do not spend hundreds of dollars on a course. Buy the cheaper fear of flying course first. Make sure you sign up for their free help. Companies like “Soar” are expensive, but offer free tips straight to your email. All you have to do if give them your email address. You do not have to buy their expensive courses. They will send you self-help tips to your email address and will not share your email with anybody. Use these tips in combination with the fear of flying course you buy.
- A cheap course that you can use on your IPod can be found at Iamplify.com. You can buy it for thirty bucks and use it in your IPod or MP3 player. It costs thirty bucks.
- Lastly, make a search for free fear of flying courses in your area. Sometimes airports offer free programs. There is no guarantee you will have a free course in your area. They will either take your information on the telephone or send you to a online site to sign up. Phoenix is one city that offers these free fear of flying courses.
- Have a friend go through the class with you online or in person
- Expensive is not always best—some companies take advantage of your fears through your wallet
- Sign up for free fear of flying tips that will be sent directly to your email