How To Smell Good
Something every guy needs to master is how to smell good. For some, it comes naturally. Others need to develop new habits. Smelling good does take dedication, no matter who you are.
To smell good, you will need:
- Men's body wash or soap
- Laundry detergent
- Dedication to learning good hygiene habits
- Shower daily. Showering daily will improve any unpleasant body odor drastically. While in the shower, wash your hair with shampoo, making sure to thoroughly rinse all of the shampoo out of your hair. Also be sure to use men's body wash or soap to clean yourself with. Simply using water won't do the trick to combat body odor. One shower a day may not be enough if your job involves heavy labor, or if you work out a lot.
- Be vigilant with daily deodorant application. Apply deodorant every day, without fail. You may not notice any unpleasant body odor if you skip a day, but other people will. Repeated applications may be necessary if your job involves heavy labor, or if you work out on a regular basis.
- Find a proper balance for cologne usage. As far as the subject of cologne is concerned, there is a delicate balance involved. You're going to want to apply enough so that it's noticeable, while making sure it doesn't seem like you've been bathing with it. As the saying goes, "A little goes a long way."
- Oral hygiene counts too. Be sure to not neglect oral hygiene as part of your daily cleanliness routine. Brush your teeth thoroughly with toothpaste twice daily. After brushing your teeth, rinse your mouth with mouthwash for at least thirty seconds. Bad oral hygiene is just as noticeable as bad hygiene anywhere else.
- Don't neglect keeping your clothes clean. Keeping your clothes clean is just as important as showering daily. When washing your clothes, be vigilant in not letting the clothes sit in the washer too long before transferring them to the dryer. Use proper laundry detergent and wash your clothes according to the care label on each item.
Smelling good really is not that difficult, it simply takes a little dedication in your daily hygiene habits. After a little while, a daily hygiene routine will soon become second nature. You'll be smelling about as good as a rose and the people around you will thank you.