Sick of always having to buy another copy of a video game since your copy got scratched up and would like to know how to soft mod Xbox 360 so you can play your backup copies of the game? Soft moding an Xbox 360 is easy to do. Before getting started on explaining how to soft mod your Xbox 360, you should know that you can no longer go on Xbox live or your account will be banned. You should also know that it is illegal to rent games and make copies of them to play on your Xbox 360. Anyone who is reading this article on how to soft mod an Xbox 360 should be doing this to only play backup copies of the games you already own. Now let's get started.
- SATA cable
- Torx screwdriver (size 7)
- The first step to learning how to soft mod a Xbox 360 is to take off the case. This is done by taking off the faceplate then popping off the outer case.
- Now take your torx screwdriver and unscrew the screws to open up the metal case. Once you have opened it up, unplug the SATA cable from the DVD drive and remove it.
- Open up your computer and install the DVD drive by plugging the SATA cable into your computer's motherboard. Power up your computer.
- The fourth step to learning how to soft mod a Xbox 360 is to open up your web browser and go to http://jungleflasher.net/downloads.html. Download and install the program.
- Open up Jungle Flasher. Now click Copy.BIN to PC. Then, click flash.BIN to Xbox 360.
- Reconnect the wires and turn on your Xbox.
Congratulations! You now know how to soft mod your Xbox 360.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.