How To Solve A Problem With Premature Ejaculation
Are you a man who wishes to know how to solve a problem with premature ejaculation? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Premature ejaculation is an extremely common sexual dysfunction. Men who are affected by premature ejaculation lack the control to last long enough in the bedroom to satisfy their partner. Premature ejaculation is known to cause problems outside of the bedroom as well—stress, anxiety, low self-esteem, etc. Take the advice you are about to read and solve your problem with premature ejaculation.
To solve a problem with premature ejaculation, you will need:
- A condom
- Become familiar with yourself. Get comfortable with your body, its sensations and the feelings that lead up to orgasm. Learn to predict when the orgasm will occur. By doing so, you can prevent the orgasm from surprising you. You will also be able to do what you need to do to prevent you from reaching orgasm.
- The start-stop method. This method is a tested method that will help you learn ejaculatory control and last longer. Stimulate your penis until you are ready to orgasm and then stop all stimulation. Refrain from stimulation and allow the feeling of orgasm to subside. Try the start-stop method repeatedly for a few months and you will notice a gradual change in your control, duration of maintained stimulation, and anxiety levels. Try this method alone at first, then use it during partnered stimulation and then finally use it during intercourse.
- Masturbate before intimacy. Simply masturbating before getting intimate helps a lot of men who have trouble with premature ejaculation.
- Wear a condom. Wearing a condom during intercourse can cut down sensation for your penis and help you last longer.
- Start going to counseling or behavioral therapy. Counseling and therapy can help you minimize the anxiousness that is related to premature ejaculation.
- Try meditation, hypnosis or imagery exercises. Meditation, hypnosis or imagery exercises can also help you lower the anxiety related to premature ejaculation.