Learning how to soothe an ulcer is challenging, but it can be done. An ulcer is caused from having open sores in the lining of your stomach, small intestine, or duodenum. An ulcer is caused by a specific bacterial infection, by smoking, or by specific medications. Doctors say that long term use of certain medications restrict blood flow in the stomach which can causes ulcers. H.pylori is the name of the bacteria in the stomach that causes ulcers. In fact, experts believe H.pylori is responsible for at least 90 percent of all ulcers. Below you will learn different ways that you can soothe an ulcer.
- Natural ways to soothe an ulcer include taking herbs such as cat's claw, reishi mushroom, olive leaf, mastic, and peppermint. Other natural ways to soothe an ulcer include homeopathic remedies, acupuncture, and treatment.
- Choose foods that are high in antioxidants like tomatoes, cranberries, blueberries, and garlic. Dark leafy greens, almonds and bean are a form of B-vitamins which also help soothe an ulcer.
- You should stay away from foods that are high in sugar and Trans-fats. Avoid caffeine, carbonated drinks, and alcohol. Drinking milk is suggested to help soothe an ulcer.
- You should cook with vegetable oil, olive oil, and supplement your diet with omega-3 fatty acids. Include a multivitamin that contains vitamin A, C, E, the B-vitamins, and trace minerals.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist about what you can try over the counter to help soothe your ulcer. If the over the counter remedies do not work, your doctor may consider putting you on an prescription.
- Decrease the stress in your life. Practice relaxation techniques such as yoga or tai chi. Sign up for an anxiety release program.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …