How To Spank My Wife
If you want to have a successful marriage, you need to know how to spank your wife. First of all, under no circumstances should you ever hit your wife. Second, spanking is merely a mental correction for your wife to adjust to your expectations. Third, you should never attempt this if you are already in a bad relationship. If your relationship lacks sparks, fix that first and then attempt to spank your wife. Finally, spanking requires techniques; you should never attempt spanking if you are not fully confident. Here it is a guide to spanking your wife.
To spank your wife, you will need:
- Passion and love in the relationship
- Good and healthy relationship
- Spank does not mean "spank." Under no circumstances should you ever beat your wife. “Spanking” is merely a psychological adjustment of your wife to your expectations. It does not mean you will actually have to hit her, although a light tap on the butt is sometimes appreciated by women.
- How do you do it? There isn’t one correct answer that will fit all situations. However, when you spank your wife, especially for the first time, you will probably run into an argument. In essence, spanking means picking a fight with her, but you want to avoid the argument at all cost.
- Get physical. You should always keep the spanking light. Hit the area with the greatest amount of fat concentration, such as the butt. Never hit the area that is bony or sensitive, such as the pelvic bone or tail bone. Make sure that your spanking always followed by verbal instructions. (See the next step for details).
- An example. If you are the type of person who really hates tardiness and your wife is tardy all the time, you should say something like, “Why are you late all the time? Do you really care about how I feel?” If she promised that she would never late again and she does it again, you can say this, “Do you really love me? If you cannot even fulfill this simple promise, how can you hold true of your other promises?” Remember, never get in an argument after spanking!
- A simple way to get out of an argument is by letting her know how much you love her.