How To Spank Your Woman
When you're in a long term relationship, learning how to spank your woman can lead to much needed spice in the bedroom. You don't want to get stuck in the sexual rut that the day in, day out of vanilla sex can lead you to. Implementing some light fetish activities like spanking will help you introduce an almost universally acceptable fetish and add some variety to your love life.
- Start with light spanking. You don't want to scare the crap out of your girlfriend with a full force slap to the butt. Doing it that way is just asking for you to get throw out of the bedroom and for your lady to never want to take a spanking again. Keep it light and playful, almost silly to get her into the whole idea of spanking.
- Work up to good wallops. Once you have gotten her accustomed to light spanking, move up to harder slaps and spanks if you feel she's open to the idea. Adding a kinky element to the bedroom does take some adjustment, especially if you have never done anything like this before.
- Add spanking into foreplay. If your woman is really into spanking, take the chance and add it into your normal foreplay routine. You might be pleasantly surprised by how well she reacts to the spanking addition.
- Add spanking aids. Crops, whips, cat 'o nine tails. You've see all manner of items used for spanking, some designed for the purpose and others objects of convenience. If your woman is really, really into spanking investing in some leatherware will make your bedroom encounters loud, filled with red marks, and completely unforgettable.
- Let her take a whack at it. It's not fair that you lay into her butt so hard that it's got red marks everywhere, now is it? Let her take a turn at you, maybe using one of the aforementioned spanking aids. If neither one of you are able to walk the next day, you're doing it absolutely right.