Practice makes perfect, even in the world of S&M, so at some point you’re going to need to learn how to spank yourself. S&M is super fun, but sometimes it’s hard to find that special slave or master for your sexual needs. In time like these, you need only look in the mirror for the answers to your problems. Learning how to spank yourself is great practice for spanking others or being spanked. It’s truly an egalitarian S&M activity.
Things you'll need:
- Belt (optional)
- Extension cord (optional)
- Electric bug zapper paddle (optional)
- Traditional method. Bend over. Slap bare-ass with hand. Repeat as necessary. This is the easiest way to learn how to spank yourself.
- Clothed method. Same as traditional method, only this method allows more time to work on spanking form since ass-damage is diminished. Good for the sadist with minimal interest in masochism.
- Hand crop. This method of spanking yourself offers more pain and a greater range of motion. Learn how to spank yourself clothed or unclothed with this method. This method is best employed while wearing leather.
- Belt method. Same as hand crop, but better for improvised situations.
- Extension cord method. This is for the truly hardcore self-spanker. If you learn how to spank yourself with an electrical chord, you’re truly a sicko. It’s pretty easy though, just make a loop and go to town on your hind quarters. We’re not responsible if you draw blood.
- Electric bug zapper paddle. For the true masochist. Learn how to spank yourself and electro—shock yourself at the same time. Try not to come from excitement you deranged deviants.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …