How To: Spanking Role Play
When choosing role playing ideas you may want to learn how to do spanking role play. Spanking role playing may not be for everyone; however, many couples find that spanking is erotic and very sexually arousing. Spanking can heighten the senses and allow the slightest touch to turn you on. Although more advanced role-playing couples use spanking props, it can be as simple and putting someone over your knee and spanking their behind.
For spanking role play, you will need:
- An agreement or understanding between each person involved in what will take place.
- A safe word
- Spanking tools (riding crop, leather strap, etc)
- Outfits or costumes
Spanking role play ideas can be as elaborate or as simple as you want them to be. You can use props and costumes or simply work a few whacks into your regular lovemaking sessions.
- Set a safe word. This is the most important step when performing any kind of violent role playing scenarios to ensure the safety of all people involved. There is a fine line between erotic spanking and hurtful spanking, it is easy to get carried away. A safe word is a word that means stop other than using the word stop. A safe word could be oranges, red light, toilet paper: basically anything that is agreed on by both people.
- Choose the dominant partner. During spanking role play one is the dominate partner while the other is submissive and receives the spanking.
- Choose your spanking tool. A spanking tool can be virtually anything. It is recommend to smack yourself on the leg to make note of the force needed to make a solid yet non-abusive whack. Even a slight practice session before hand could be in order. Some spanking tools take slight force to make a painful smack.
- Being slowly and lead up to the ultimate climax. Take your time, learn each others likes and dislikes when it comes to spanking. Enjoy the moment.