Learn how to spice up the bedroom in this article. Maybe your love life has just gotten a bit boring or maybe you have a special occasion approaching and you really want to wow your special someone in the bedroom. Whatever the reason, you can use the steps in this article to spice up the bedroom and make what was a mundane experience something truly memorable.
To spice up the bedroom, you will need:
- New bedding
- Massage oil
- Sexual Garments
- Sexual Outfits
- Turn out the lights and burn candles. Candles have a special ability to make any room feel more sensual and relaxing. If you want the ultimate relaxation, consider burning incense along with the candles.
Purchase new bedding. Purchase bedding specifically for nights of passion and only use the bedding when you plan to be together in the bedroom. Silk sheets are very romantic and are sure to drive your lover insane while at the same time giving a feeling of newness to the bedroom.
- Talk to each other during a massage. Purchase massage oil and talk about your sexual fantasies with your partner while in the bedroom. Place him or her in the ultimate sense of relaxation while opening the floor to foreplay and arousal.
- Introduce garments, outfits and toys into the bedroom. This can really spice up the bedroom turning a mundane scene into an erotic adventure.
- Play music in the background. Pick music based on the mood of the night, playing "club-style" music if the night has been wild and crazy or "spa-style" music if the night is full of soft and sensual lovemaking.
- Leave hints all around the bedroom leading your lover on a wild hunt for something secret and erotic. You can help your partner playfully, as long as you don't give too much help.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.