Anyone in a dull marriage should know how to spice up marriage. After awhile of being married, the sexual spark starts to fade. It can be a task to regain the same sexual connection as when you were newlyweds. Though this task may seem daunting, it can be fun and a great way to explore your sexuality. Trying new things and putting yourself in different situations can be a great way to reconnect with your mate. To spice up your marriage, you'll need a few things:
- Candles and other things to set a romantic mood. Some of these things include flower pedals and romantic music.
- A babysitter to watch the kids.
- Your favorite finger foods. Some of these things include strawberries and other fruit.
- Fine wine.
- A car.
- Small gifts.
It can be hard to spice up a marriage. To spice up your marriage, do as follows:
- Have your babysitter take the kids for the night.
- Set up a sensual setting in your bedroom and bathroom.
- Light candles and run a warm bubble bath.
- Turn on some romantic music.
- Cut up the fruit and set it next to the bed.
- Sprinkle some flower pedals on both your bed and the bath water.
- Open a bottle of wine and take a romantic bath with your partner.
- After words, lay in bed with your partner and feed each other fruit.
- Write your partner a love note when they are away. Tell them your favorite memories with them, and tell them you miss them. The more personal the better. It's suggested this note be hand written. It gives a greater personal sense. Also, writing small love notes and hiding them places where they would find them is suggested.
- Make your partner a handmade gift. This can be as simple as drawing a picture or making a small craft. You can also walk around your neighborhood and pick flowers for them.
- Clean the house for them. While your partner is away at work or at the store, clean up the house a little bit. Nothing says love like picking up some of the slack for them. This also gives you a chance to hide the love notes.
There are other ways to get closer with your partner. Simply going out to dinner or a nice simply picnic can make a difference.
- Take your favorite foods and put them in a container. Some suggested foods are fruit, finger sandwiches, sparkling cider and other finger foods.
- Find a quiet local park and go on a school day. Going on a school day, while school is in session, will give a greater chance of the park being less crowded.
- Find a quiet spot tucked off to the side of the park and have a small picnic.
- Spark a conversation with your partner and really listen to what they have to say. Compliment them and tell them what you like about them. Make them feel needed and wanted.
Spicing up a marriage doesn't have to cost much money. It's really the thought that counts. Just showing your mate that you're trying and that you care will make a big difference. Even the simplest of things can help, always keep your mind open to new ideas and get advice from your female friends.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …