How To Spice Up A Relationship
Knowing how to spice up a relationship can help break your relationship free from the mundane and add some much needed excitement. Spicing up a relationship can re-ignite the flame in a relationship that may have found itself in a routine or rut. These easy tips and methods will spice up your relationship in no time.
- Do some role playing. Role playing is one of the best ways to spice up a relationship. If you find yourself tired of the usual routine in the bedroom, role playing can mix things up. Pretend to be someone you’re not and take turns playing different roles. Try picking her up in a public place as if the two of you have just met. If you know of a fantasy she has, try playing up that fantasy and act the part.
- Talk dirty to her. Being vocal and letting her know exactly what you like or want her to do can give that much needed boost to spicing up a relationship. Talking dirty isn’t just for the bedroom; it can be sexy and spice things up to talk dirty throughout the day. Tease her when you’re out in public of how much you want her at that moment. Talk dirty to her by telling her you want to take her clothes off as you two are sitting at a restaurant having dinner.
- Add some toys. Spicing up your relationship is as easy as a trip to an adult novelty store. Take her with you and shop for a naughty sex toy like a vibrator or dildo. It will be a fun and intimate experience looking at toys together for pleasing her. Play with her in the bedroom by using your new toys on her to add something new and wild in the bedroom.
- Buy her lingerie. Not only will buying lingerie help spice up a relationship, it’s a way to give her a gift to show her you appreciate her; essentially benefiting both of you at the same time. Make a trip to a lingerie store and look for something sexy. If you don’t know her size, a salesperson can help you or try taking a peek at her lingerie at home to get the right size. Later in the evening you can give it to her and tell her you want her to change into that and meet you in the bedroom. You can even leave it wrapped up as a gift with a note telling her to wear it under her clothes during your date and that you have plans with her in it for dessert after.
- Kiss passionately and often. As relationships move forward, things change from being passionate to simple, or even forgotten. Spice up your relationship by remembering to kiss her and do it often. Don’t just give her a simple peck or light kiss, do it with passion. Remember how you used to kiss her when you first started dating and kiss her like you mean it. You’d be surprised how much passionate kisses can make a difference in spicing up a relationship and rekindling the flame.