If you want to buy your girlfriend a fancy new handbag but don't have the money, find out if she knows how to spot a fake Chanel handbag before even shelling out the money on a counterfeit purse. Granted, it's not the nicest present in the world to give your girl a fake Chanel handbag, but, well, if you're not planning on keeping her forever, what's the harm in letting her think you shelled out big bucks on a real Chanel? You just might be a hero, if only for a bit.
As you go shipping for a fake Chanel, keep the below tips in mind so you can at least buy a good fake Chanel handbag.
- Chanel handbags are mostly made of the best calfskin leather, not lambskin. When you feel the bag in your hand, the leather should be very soft and supple. Now, this doesn't mean that Chanel does not use lambskin but, unless you're buying the Chanel in an authorized store, it's probably a fake if it's lambskin.
- If you don't see an authorization tag on the handbag, you're spotted a fake Chanel. The Chanel authorization tag will have an eight digit code (note though, older authentic Chanel bags may have a six or seven digit code). If there is no authorization tag attached to the purse though, you've got a fake Chanel.
- All new Chanel bags have a hologram tag attached to the handbag. The hologram has light gold flecks on it. If it looks like a cheap tag, it's a fake Chanel.
- If the price is too good to be true, you've got yourself a fake Chanel purse. Chanel bags are among the most expensive and mostly out of the reach of us mere mortals. If you've got someone with an open trunkful of 'Chanel' bags on a side street in New York, you're in fake Chanel heaven.
- The signature C's on a Chanel bag should overlap, not just touch.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.