How To Spot A Fake Orgasm
For those men interested in pleasing their woman, there's no better way than to bring passion to new heights with real climaxes, but to be sure you're not dating an actress, you might be interested in knowing how to spot a fake orgasm. Most women will admit to faking an orgasm at some time in their lives, but certainly not with you, as you're that good. Right? Maybe not. The tips below may help you learn how to spot a fake orgasm.
- If her breathing pattern doesn't change, she's faking an orgasm. There are certain physical changes which happen during climax, and one of those is more rapid breathing. If she doesn't have a heaving bosom, she's faking an orgasm.
- Speaking of heaving bosoms, check her nipples for signs of orgasm. Some women, but not all, may have erect nipples during an orgasm, and the areola (the area around the nipples) may become a deeper red color. Note that this reaction does not necessarily happen in all women, so use your best judgement on this tip.
- If she's moaning like a porn star and the moans are just too good, you're probably spotting a fake orgasm. Remember the fake orgasm scene Meg Ryan nailed in "When Harry Met Sally"? Well, if your woman friend sounds like that, you've got a faker on your hands. Getting caught up in the passion of the moment means that some women may become louder, but if the moans sound fake, they probably are.
- If you pull out in the middle and she doesn't mind, she was faking an orgasm. No woman in the midst of a climax will allow a man to withdraw. If she allows you to pull out or, even worse, shoves you out, she's faking it.
- Young women will become more wet while in the midst of an orgasm. However, if you're with a cougar, you might not find this symptom as aging, sadly, reduces vaginal secretions. Ain't that a shame.
- If she answers the phone in the middle of the scene, she was faking an orgasm. Answering the phone is always a bad sign.