How To Spot A Fake Polo
You want to learn how to spot a fake Polo shirt? There are many people who want to sell you fake clothes. The more expensive the clothes, the more money these frauds can squeeze out of you. Many of these frauds disappear before the authorities can catch up with them. Knowing how to spot a fake Polo shirt can save you a lot of money and embarrassment.
- Spotting a fake Polo shirt can save you money. If you go to a flea market and somebody is selling new Polo shirts for ten dollars, it’s time for your fake Polo shirt senses to kick in. Too cheap is too cheap. These shirts are almost for sure fake Polo’s. Buy your Polo shirts from reputable stores.
- Polo shirts are made out of one hundred percent cotton. Cotton is a soft material. Pick up the Polo shirt and feel it. If it is hard, it is one of the very bad fake Polo shirts.
- Polo shirts are designed with care and precise stitching. Look at the shirts you think may be fake Polo shirts. Are there holes in the shirts? Are the stitches uneven? Are there any imperfections in the shirts? Does it look like somebody stitched the shirts together fast, without caring what they looked like? These design flaws prove you have found fake Polo shirts. Polo shirts are expensive because they are put together by Ralph Lauren to meet their finicky customers.
- Look at the tags on the Polo shirts in question. Is Polo spelled correctly? Is Ralph Lauren spelled correctly? There are fake shirt designers who spell brand names wrong on purpose. They also hope you do not look too closely at their handy work. They want to rip you off with their fake Polo shirts.
- Ralph Lauren Polo shirts have three tags on their Polo shirts. The first tag says Polo by Ralph Lauren-there is stitching on the back of the tag. The second tag is directly underneath the first tag, this tag says custom fit. There is a third tag on the right side of the main label that says 100% cotton and the size. If the shirt in question does not have the tags set up in this way, they are fake Polo shirts.
- Look at the horse on the Polo shirt. Look at the stitching. The stitching will be neat. If there is white material sticking out of the inside of the shirt, the shirt is a fake. Good news for you is fake Polo shirts are easy to spot if you are looking at them in the correct way.
- Remember, bad stitching means you have found a flaw in the fake Ralph Lauren Polo shirt. The fake shirts are going to have stitches you are going to be able to see easily. The real Polo shirts are stitches perfectly. You will not see the stitches.
- If you find fake Ralph Lauren Polo shirts, call the authorities immediately. Not everybody is going to know how to spot a fake Polo shirt. You do not want to see other people get ripped off by a scam artist. You would also want somebody to do the same thing for you.
- The authorities will come and look at the shirts. If they confirm they are fake Polo shirts, they will shut down the place that sells them. They will likely arrest the seller and take them to jail. You spotted the fake Polo shirts and you saved yourself from being screwed by another scam artist.