How To Start Making Out
You're never going to have a successful sex life if you don't learn how to start making out the right way. And, learning how to start making out the right way is a sure way to get yourself well known to the ladies in your crowd. If you learn nothing else, soak this up: Ladies like sexy foreplay so move s-l-o-w when starting to make out.
- Approach. As you near her (Iooking in her eyes is a nice touch...), look down at her lips. This silent signal is totally sexy and will get her turned on.
- As you lean in to kiss her, tilt your head to the right. Most people kiss to the right, whether they're left or right handed but you might have do a slight tilt and make sure she's coming in right. If you detect that she's a lefty, you might have to readjust. But, whatever you do Sport, try to get it right as girls hate a guy who doesn't read signals.
If this is the very first kiss and you're not sure if you're going to get a "frenchie", keep your lips together when you first approach her. No girl likes to be swallowed whole (that's just not sexy) so let her tell you, with her body language, just how juicy a kiss you're in for. And, gentlemen, please keep your spit to yourself...
- If she responds favorably, such as leaning in to you, sighing, or kissing back, slowly open your lips and probe her mouth gently (GENTLY) with your tongue. Don't try to choke her all at once as that's just not fun. Use your tongue to gently reach into her mouth in different areas and pay attention to what she likes.
- If your kiss is going pretty well, take a hand and gently place it on her waist. Again, time is NOT of the essence here so move slow. The building of anticipation in a woman is one of the best parts to start making out. If she allows your hand on her waist, slowly start to move it up until you're, hopefully, cupping a firm breast. I'm thinking you can take it from here...
- The easiest way to start making out is to find a friend who also wants to learn to make out. Make an agreement that this is only for the sake of education so, if you cop a feel, it was just your hand getting away from you.
NEVER force a woman to make out with you. That's so wrong on so many levels. If she says stop, STOP. You'll get farther in the long run with this method than forcing yourself on her.