If you need to pull an all-nighter, but what to skip the outside stimulants, use the following strategies to stay awake all night without caffeine. Whether you are not a caffeine drinker or simply want to avoid putting excess chemicals in your body, these techniques can help you remain awake all night without the use of coffee or caffeine-filled sodas and energy drinks.
- Stay cool. To stay awake all night without caffeine, keep your house at a cool temperature. A warm room may make you sleepy.
- Turn on the lights. Along with maintaining a low-temperature environment, keep on your lamps and overhead lights. This will help you stay awake all night without caffeine.
- Listen to music. To keep yourself stimulated and awake all night without caffeine, play upbeat music at a moderate volume.
- Move around a lot. Even if you are trying to study or work on a sedentary project, keep your body moving in if you want to stay awake all night without caffeine. Walking around the room, stretching, or doing low-impact exercises can help you stay awake.
- Find something interesting to do. If you are not involved in a specific project but still need to stay awake all night without caffeine, find an involved project to help you fill your time. Consider cleaning your house, playing video games, or chatting with a friend online—anything that will keep your mind active and not make you think of sleep.
- Have a friend stay awake with you. It will be much easier to stay awake all night without caffeine if you have someone with you to make sure you do not start to doze off.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!