Do you want to know how to stay friends with benefits with your ex? For many exes, this can be very challenging. Here are some of the things that you should consider if you want to stay friends with benefits with an ex, regardless of how long ago you broke up.
- Make sure that neither of you have feelings. You shouldn’t even want to know how to stay friends with benefits with your ex if you still have feelings or are aware that your ex still has feelings. There is no way you or your ex will be able to move on if you become friends with benefits before you have both gotten over the breakup.
- Consider your reasons for wanting this. If you want to discover how to stay friends benefits with your ex, it is important to make sure you’re both doing it for the right reasons. If one of you wants to be friends with benefits to win the other back or to prevent the other from having sexual relations with other people, then it is best to avoid being friends with benefits.
- Avoid doing anything that may seem like a date. If you want to learn how to stay friends with benefits with your ex, keep in mind that you should only do activities that you would do with friends so that you don’t blur the lines between friendship and dating. This also means that you should divide all of the bills evenly, as you probably wouldn’t pay for your friend’s dinner or movie ticket.
- Pay attention to how things are going. If you want to know how to stay friends with benefits with your ex, notice how you feel after a few weeks or months. Does it really feel like no strings attached fun or are you becoming closer? If you are becoming closer, it is important to decide if this is what you really want.
- Know when to stop being friends with benefits. When you first talk about how to stay friends with benefits with your ex, agree that you will stop if one of you begins to date someone. Talking about this early on will help prepare you both for when friends with benefits is no longer an option for you.
If you want to stay friends with benefits with your ex, it can seem like a lot of fun. You will be able to have no strings attached fun, and not worry about having to find another sex partner. That being said, it is important to keep in mind that being friends with benefits with your ex can complicate things even further if there are still feelings involved.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …