How To Stimulate Clitoris
Learning how to stimulate the clitoris will help you arouse your partner and bring her to orgasm. The clitoris is the most sensitive part of the anatomy – either male or female. It contains more than 15,000 nerve endings and has only one purpose: sexual excitement and pleasure. You may have thought that stimulating the clitoris would be a difficult task, but with the right knowledge and a little practice, it can be a breeze.
- Get to know your partner. All women prefer slightly different clitoral stimulation. Some women enjoy having it touched directly, for example, while other prefer only being touched around the clitoris. For proper stimulation, experiment with your partner to get to know her likes and dislikes.
- Find it. Before you can stimulate the clitoris, either directly or indirectly, you need to know where it is. It’s located above the vagina and is covered by a clitoral hood. When your partner opens her legs, gently spread her inner and outer vaginal lips near the top to open the hood. You will be able to see and feel a small mound of slightly hardened flesh. This is the clitoris.
- Touch around the clitoris. Because the clitoris is so sensitive, you can stimulate it by gently massaging the areas that surround either with your hands or tongue. This includes the inner thighs, vaginal lips and all around the clitoris.
- Get moving. If your partner enjoys having her clitoris touched directly, you will need some movement for proper stimulation. To start, use soft, gentle motions and try using the palm of your hands or a softened tongue, so the contact is not so direct. As your partner becomes more aroused, switch to faster, more direct movements using your finger tips or hardened tongue. Avoid pushing on the clitoris and focus instead of motion and speed.
- Switch up the motion. The clitoris can be directly stimulated using a variety of motions. Some women prefer that you stick with one, while others like it better when you change it up during stimulation. You can move back and forth, up and down or in circular motions.
When you successfully stimulate the clitoris and arouse your partner, it will become hardened – just like an erect penis. It might also become a slightly darker color. But you won’t need to pay attention to these effects. If you can stimulate the clitoris, your partner is sure to let you know through both verbal and nonverbal pleasure responses.