How To Stimulate G Spot
If you're interested in making your girl feel so amazing that she'll never even consider looking at another guy, then you need to learn how to stimulate the g spot. People will say that the clitoris is where all the action is, but that's not the case. For most women, the clitoris is too sensitive and men focus too hard on it and therefore, it's not pleasurable. The g-spot, though, provides a deep, heart wrenching orgasm that will leave your woman wanting so much more.
Learning how to stimulate the g-spot is not a difficult process; however, it does require a little focus on the woman. Before you even get near her g-spot, make sure she is lubricated. That means, kiss her, touch her, fondle her, pay attention to her breasts and then go to town. Here's how to stimulate the g-spot.
- Using your middle finger and, if she's not incredibly tight, your index finger, push them in slowly. Do it so that the pads of your fingers are aimed up and your knuckles are aimed down.
- After pushing your two fingers in, slowly remove them, but as you do, curl your two fingers up in a "come hither" type of way.
- Very gently rub down the wall to the top of the slit. Do it gently at first because you don't know how sensitive your woman is going to be.
- When she reacts to the stimulation to the g-spot, do it again.
- Push in and then slide your two fingers down the top wall over the g-spot.
A word of warning, though. Don't rub hard. Men love to get their penises rubbed hard because it's the only way we can release. Women aren't the same way. Often times, it's the soft movements and touches that make the difference for her.
There you have it. A simple, but effective way to have your woman in incredible pleasure due to you stimulating her g-spot. Try it out sometime. If you really want to dazzle her while you stimulate her g-spot, use your thumb to very gently rub over her clit. That right there will give her more pleasure than she'll have ever experienced.