How To Stimulate Hair Growth
Learning how to stimulate hair growth is essential to sporting a variety of the best looking hairstyles you possibly can. Normal hair grows at the rate of one half inch per month. The shorter your hair is, the faster it grows; hair growth also increases during the fall season. Some women prefer a male partner with a full head of hair; for some women, a man's hair isn't important. See the strategy below for stimulating hair growth.
You will need:
- A scalp massager or your hands.
- Massage you scalp regularly. Scalp massages will encourage blood flow and improve circulation in the scalp for faster hair growth. Massaging your scalp also stimulates the natural oils of the scalp which will prevent breakage, and allow your hair to look healthy and vibrant. Ask your partner to massage your scalp also. To massage your own scalp, palm a section of your head like a basketball, gently squeeze that portion together as close as you can, hold it for a few seconds and let go. Repeat until you have massaged every section of your head at least twice.
- Take vitamins. Certain vitamins in combination will encourage hair growth and prevent hair breakage. Vitamins B5, B6, and B12 will help prevent hair loss. Vitamin B3 will improve circulation for hair growth. You can buy these vitamins already combined along with other vitamins that with stimulate the growth of your hair.
- Eat more healthy foods. Eat more cruciferous vegetables and less saturated fats. Eat broccoli, collard greens and cauliflower. Eat more fatty fish like salmon and bass. These foods will stimulate hair growth.
- Be gentle with your hair. Wash your hair and scalp with a baby shampoo and use cool water, not hot. Do not use your finger nails to wash your hair and scalp, use the soft tips of your fingers to gently massage your hair clean.
- Avoid wearing hats as much as you can to allow your scalp to breath.