Learning how to stimulate nipples can be a very important part of having a great sex life. Nipples are very sensitive, and it takes just the right amount of touching to turn someone on by stimulating them, and this activity can be very pleasurable for both partners. Following is advice on how to stimulate the nipples to add to a couple's sex life.
How to Stimulate Nipples
- Have your partner undress. Nipples are very sensitive on both partners, so men can turn on women, and women can turn on men by touching the nipples and the breast areas.
- Reach out and grasp each breast with both of your hands. Then, slowly begin to work your fingers around gently as you cup the breasts.
- Gently massage the whole breast area with each hand by moving your fingers about. The recipient of the stimulation will now be feeling a tingling that can lead to overall arousal. Keep doing this as you slowly pinch in with your fingers, narrowing their grasps.
- Close your fingers gently around the nipples. Begin a gentle and slow rubbing motion with each hand, rubbing each nipple between your fingers and thumbs. Then, you should let of some by again widening your grip and massaging the breasts.
- Bring your fingers in again to stimulate the nipples by gently rubbing them between your fingers. Keep this process up. The feeling of the breast should has a numbing tingling effect, and when you bring your fingers in to rub the nipples gently, the feeling is more intense and very arousing.
Learning how to stimulate nipples is pretty easy. Simply massage the breast areas, then work your fingers in, and then keep expanding and contracting your gentle grasp to work the breasts and then each nipple.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.