How To Stimulate The Prostate For Ejaculation
Sexually adventurous men can benefit greatly if they learn how to stimulate the prostate for ejaculation. Prostate stimulation may be considered a taboo subject amongst some men, but those have tried it will testify just how great it is. Ejaculation, and the moments leading up to it, can be intensified if you know how to properly stimulate the prostate. At first, it may seem a bit weird or even uncomfortable, but with a bit of practice you will never want to turn back.
- Sexual lubrication
- Lie down on your back and spread your legs, preferably on a bed. It's important to be comfortable when you stimulate your prostate for the first time.
- Stimulate your penis to the point of erection. All men are different when it comes to this, so do whatever it takes to get you aroused.
- Apply sexual lubricant to your fingers and rub it on the anus. Lubricant is a must-have material if you want to stimulate your prostate for ejaculation. Make sure your forefinger and anus are thoroughly lubricated.
- Insert your forefinger into your anus. Go slow and move at a comfortable rate. You may have the urge to urinate or defecate at first, but this should subside in a minute or so.
- Move your finger in and out of the anus while you simultaneously massage the inner wall of the anus. The prostate is located just inside the anus in the general direction of the penis.
- Stimulate your penis and prostate at the same time until you reach ejaculation.