How To Stimulate The Prostate Gland
Are you interesting in learning how to stimulate the prostate gland? Every man has one prostate gland which is located just below the bladder behind the pelvic bone. The prostate glad is often referred to as the male G-spot. When stimulated, it can produce very intense sexual pleasure for a man. Keep reading and discover just how to stimulate the prostate gland.
To stimulate the prostate gland, you will need:
- G-spot vibrator
- Have your partner trim and file his or her nails. After he/she is done with their nails have your partner thoroughly wash their hands. Your anus is very sensitive and is easily torn, get an infection, and cause pain. Your partner should consider wearing a pair of gloves, it will help both you and your partner to stay cleaner.
- Get turned on. Before beginning, it will help if you are sexually turned on. It can help you relax and cause your prostate to swell which makes it easier to find. Once you are turned on, get into a comfortable position so your muscles can completely relax, such as your side or back.
- Have your partner massage your anus and perineum. For this step, you should always use a lubricant to make penetration and stimulation more comfortable for both you and your partner. Have him or her massage very gently and proceed to slowly penetrate you.
- Have your partner insert their forefinger into your anus. Make sure they start off with the pad of their finger, not the tip.
- Tell your partner to allow you a few moments to rest. Though you are resting, have your partner leave their finger inside your anus. During this resting period try to get used to the feeling of something inside of your anus.
- Once you feel rested and relaxed, allow your partner to continue. Have your partner find your prostate. It should be fairly easy to find, it is the size and shape of a walnut. It should feel firm and swollen.
- Now it is time to stimulate your prostate. Remain in constant communication with your partner. Some males prefer only pressure while their penis is stimulated also. Other males enjoy a circular motion or vibration.
- Use a G-spot vibrator. If you would like to go beyond using your finger try using a G-spot vibrator. Use the vibrator after your partner has already inserted their finger into your anus. Have your partner remove their finger from your anus, and apply lubricant to the G-spot vibrator. Once the vibrator is lubed, instruct your partner insert the vibrator into your anus. Tell him or her to gently turn the curved side of the vibrator against your prostate.
- Tell your partner to slowly push the vibrator in and out of your anus. Have your partner adjust the speed of the vibration while pushing the G-spot vibrator in and out of your anus. The variation of stimulation can trigger intense ejaculation.