How To Stimulate The Prostate By Yourself
You can easily learn how to stimulate the prostate by yourself. Prostate stimulation contributes to more intense orgasms in men, and it does not require a partner. Some people call it the male g-spot. The following instructions will help you stimulate the prostate by yourself.
To stimulate the prostate by yourself, you will need:
- Your prostate
- Your finger or a sex toy such as a prostate stimulator
- Butt plugs (optional)
- Something to set the mood such as porn
- Locate your prostate. The male prostate gland is located under the bladder near the wall of the anus and the base of the penis. To access your prostate, lie on your back and insert a finger about two inches into your anus. Press upward toward the front of the body. There should be a bulge that is about the size of a walnut. This is your prostate gland.
- Get in the mood. Find some way to turn yourself on while massaging the opening of the anus. You know what works for you.
- Use your finger or a sex toy. If you use your finger, then lie on your back and insert the finger with the pad of your finger facing your belly. You'll find your prostate a couple inches in. You may have to reach under your leg if your arms are not long enough to do it normally. Toys such as vibrators or other devices designed for prostates also work quite well, especially if you cannot reach the prostate with your finger. Follow the instructions carefully.
- Use butt plugs. Butt plugs are not for everyone. However, they are designed for mild prostate stimulation. Some men say that butt plugs improve their masturbation sessions. Butt plugs provide a passive and subtle way to stimulate the prostate by yourself.
Learning how to stimulate the prostate by yourself requires a little bit of experimentation to get it right. Try it in as many ways possible so that you find which way works right for you.