Knowing how to stimulate your prostate to cum is an art that eludes man men. Stimulating the prostate is one of the most pleasurable sexual experiences for a man. The prostate is a small walnut-shaped gland covered with pelvic muscle that is situated directly below the bladder and is very important for reproduction. Stimulating the prostate for maximum pleasure requires applying pressure from within the rectum.
Things you'll need:
- Personal lubricate
- Nail trimmers (optional)
- Warm water and soap
Trim your nails and file the sharp edges. Sharp nails can hurt the sensitive tissues inside the rectum and cause fissures.
Wash your hands with warm water and soap. Use an antiseptic solution to sanitize your hands before trying to stimulate your prostate to cum.
Lubricate your hand with lubricant. If required, lubricate the anus generously before stimulating your prostate.
Lie flat on your back with your legs bent on your knees and your feet resting on the bed. You can also try a different position if you feel more comfortable that way.
Watch some porn as foreplay to get you excited. For pleasure, your rectum’s walls must be relaxed for easy and smooth penetration.
- Insert your index finger into your anus until the second knuckle. Don’t try to force too far ahead to avoid damage to the sensitive tissue.
Press forward and backwards as if indicating someone to “come here” with a finger. You should feel a small, hard gland. This is the prostate or G-spot as it is sometimes called.
- Massage gently at first and slowly increase the pressure. As you increase pressure, you will stimulate your prostate to cum.
- Stimulating the prostate is not pleasurable for all men. Some experience intense pleasure, while others just orgasm, but many don’t enjoy it at all.
- The anus and rectum are sensitive areas that can be easily injured. Be gentle and lubricate before trying to stimulate your prostate gland.
- Try using latex gloves if you are uncomfortable using your finger.
- Try using sex toys like a dildo to stimulate your prostate to cum.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.