How To Stop Cheating On Wife
Although you might have stepped over the line in the past and vowed never again to do it in the future, here are some pointers to knowing how to stop cheating on your wife that may make your life easier (and divorce-less) in the future. Cheating on your wife may seem like a fun little activity (and probably is) but is infidelity worth the pain and suffering (both emotional and financial) that may occur if your indiscretions are discovered? Probably not. So, the below tips will help give you some insight about how to stop cheating on your wife.
- Spend some quality time alone with just your wife and an activity you both used to enjoy at least once a week. Sometimes, the further into a marriage we get, the less we connect with our spouse like we used to. There's differing reasons for this such as a busy life or children getting in the way. So, spend some time with your wife alone and reconnect. Set aside one night every single week as your special date night and don't skip it, for anything!
- If you've been cheating on your wife with Internet affairs, cut your Internet access from chat rooms or porn sites. Simply shut off your computer and walk away. If you HAVE to be on the computer, ask your wife to hang around so that you have no chance to enter chat rooms or porn sites.
- If you've set yourself up with a separate phone for making calls to your lovers or affairs, get rid of the phone. Similarly, if you use a long distance phone card, discard it immediately. Don't even give it away—there's bad mojo attached to that phone card!
- If you're cheating with your wife with a co-worker, never again be alone with the woman. If there's a meeting set up where the two of you have to be in the same room, make sure to sit on the same side of the table as the woman with at least one person between you. Sitting on the same side of the table means that there will be no eye contact.
- Cheating on your wife means that you must have some free time in your life so grab a new hobby. If you like to exercise, ask your wife to come along to the gym or take a long leisurely walk. A bike built for two can add some fun to a Sunday afternoon with your wife.