How to Stop Feet Sweating
Knowing how to stop feet sweating could make the difference between a night alone and a night cuddled up to the girl of your dreams. Not only are sweaty feet annoying, they can help clear a room when you take your shoes. With the right treatment, you can get rid of sweaty feet and hopefully convince your loved one to rub on them for you.
- To stop mildly sweating feet, a hairdryer can be your best friend. A quick once over with a hair dryer on the cool setting should stop your feet from sweating. After hitting them with the dryer, throw on a pair of synthetic socks. Cotton socks tend to soak up the sweat and cause your feet to stink.
- Another thing you want to try to stop feet that are sweating is spraying on an antiperspirant. There are many brands of foot spray that are made just for this purpose. Most of them are inexpensive and are best for preventing sweating feet.
- If you are trying to stop feet that are sweating more severely, it may be time to head to the podiatrist. A podiatrist may recommend using a prescription strength antiperspirant spray on your feet. Most of these sprays only need to be used for a couple of weeks, and they usually are effective in alleviating sweaty feet.
- Your doctor may also recommend Botox injections to stop sweating feet. Botox is for more severe cases as well. Botox injections are considered one of the last resorts for treating sweaty feet.
- If all else fails, your podiatrist may discuss having surgery to stop sweating feet. A simple procedure can be performed to cut the nerves that are causing your feet to be sweaty.
Many people are faced with the difficult task of stopping sweating feet. Treatment for sweaty feet is actually more trial and error. What works for one person may not work for you. Do not be afraid to discuss your problem with your doctor.