How To Stop A Gay Bully
Bullying is wrong no matter who the bully is, so if you are being bullied by someone who is gay, you need to know how to stop a gay bully. Being bullied can ruin your self-esteem and make you feel helpless. If you are being tortured by a gay bully, knowing how to stop a bully can greatly improve your quality of life. Here are some techniques that you can use to stop a gay bully.
- Ignore the bully. It might sound silly, but ignoring the bully can actually help to stop a gay bully. One of the reasons why people bully is, because they crave attention. If you ignore the bully you won't be feeding into their need for attention. Ignoring the bully by just pretending they don't exist is a great way to deter them from bullying.
- Be confident. Bullies pray on scared people, so lacking confidence can attract a gay bully to you. Even if you don't have much confidence, you need to pretend that you are confident, until you can build up your confidence. You can start building your confidence by walking with your head held high and telling yourself that you are a strong confidant person.
- Travel with friends. Gay bullies, just like any other bullies, like to pick on people when they are alone, so when you are with friends, you will probably stop the gay bully. If possible always try to be with friends whenever you know that you are going to be around the bully. When the gay bully sees that you are not alone, he probably will stop being a bully.
- Carry pepper spray with you. Carrying pepper spray with you is a great way to stop a gay bully who is physically attacking you. Even if the bully isn't physically attacking you, if he knows you have the pepper spray that alone will likely stop him from bulling you. To make sure that you are protected at all times, keep the pepper spray on your key chain or in your pocket.
- Take a self defense course. Taking a self defense course will give you the skills that you need to stop a gay bully who physically attacks you. A self defense course will also help you build up your confidence which again helps deter a gay bully. Make sure you perfect your self defense techniques before you try to defend yourself using them.