Do you need to learn how to stop premature ejaculation? If you think you can’t stop premature ejaculation, think again. Premature ejaculation is a condition that occurs when you feel a lack of control over your own ejaculatory response. However, with a few simple techniques, you can learn to regain control and stop premature ejaculation.
- Masturbate often to learn your responses. When you masturbate, stop all movement before you reach the point of no return. Do this about five to ten times before you let yourself ejaculate. This will teach you to recognize your own stages of arousal and to linger in the plateau stage, which is a stage of high arousal before ejaculation occurs.
- Get help from your partner. During sexual activity with a partner, practice the same techniques that you do during masturbation. Your partner should fondle your penis, rub it and possibly lick it but continue to stop before you reach ejaculation for at least fifteen minutes. This will require open communication.
- Practice with sex. To stop premature ejaculation, you’ll eventually have to try your techniques during intercourse. To start, insert your penis slowly and don’t thrust at first. Just keep it still inside your partner. Then, start to move with slow, slight movements. If you get the right spot, your partner won’t mind and may even love this type of movement. Stop moving to stop the premature ejaculation. Continue this cycle until your partner climaxes or for about seven to ten minutes.
- Wear a condom. A condom can help reduce the sensations you feel during intercourse and make your penis less sensitive. For some men, this is enough to stop premature ejaculation.
- Don’t get too excited beforehand. To stop premature ejaculation, don’t let yourself get too aroused before sexual activity. The more aroused you are, the more likely premature ejaculation becomes. If necessary, think of other things during foreplay that are not erotic or arousing.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Best Female Singers in Indie Music
Songstresses we love, from Brooklyn to Scandinavia.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...
Style Profile: Jesse Nolan of Caught a Ghost
One of the most stylish guys in indie music on the benefits of dressing up for your home office and the "Blossom"-esque trend men should avoid.