How To Stop Sweat
Do you want to know how to stop sweat? Sure you do. Sweating is a natural process although some men sweat more than others. Bad sweating can lead to really bad body odor. However, there are ways to prevent sweat or, at the very least, control how badly you sweat and the body odors that can transpire from sweating. You will find a few tips and tricks listed below on how to stop sweat and prevent body odors from occurring.
- Baking soda
- Anticholinergics medication
- Antiperspirants. Using a powerful antiperspirant will help you stay dryer for longer periods of time. Do not use the cheap antiperspirants on the market. They do not work as well as the higher priced ones.
- Anticholinergics medication. Anticholinergics medications can help control sweating. Many men use this medication because they sweat more than just under the armpits. This medication does have side effects, such as blurred vision and dry mouth. Use caution when taking any new medications.
- Use baking soda to prevent sweating. Baking soda is a natural way to prevent sweating and body odor. Baking soda applied for twenty five minutes and then washed off helps control sweating. Baking soda absorbs moisture and this is why many men choose this natural home remedy to prevent sweating.
- Have less body hair. Having less body hair prevents a lot of men from having excessive sweat. Hair traps body oils and bacteria that cause you to sweat more. Shave the air off or have it removed by a professional.