By following some basic strategies, you can learn about how to straight lace shoes. While straight lacing shoes will not necessarily provide more support or increase your athletic performance, it is a great way to individualize your shoes.
- Shoes with laceholes
- Start by placing one of the shoes in front of you, with the toe of the shoe facing towards your body. Push the tongue of the shoe down into the body of the shoe so that it is out of the way during lacing.
- Remove the shoelace from the shoe if it is currently laced, and find the center. This can be done easily by folding the lace in half, and pinching it at the midpoint.
- Place both ends of the shoelace through the bottom set of eyelets, which are the ones closest to the toe of the shoe. Pull the ends of the shoelace until the center of the lace is in the center of the eyelets, and is taut. The ends of the shoelace should be coming out from under the sides of the shoe.
- Bring the right end of the shoelace up and through the second set of eyelets on the right side. Cross it over the free area of the shoe, which will eventually cover the tongue, and lace it through the second set of eyelets on the left side. Again, thread the string from the top to bottom.
- Bring the left end of the shoelace up and through the third set of eyelets on the left side. Cross it over the free space as you did earlier, and lace it through the third eyelet on the right side from the top down.
- Continue repeating this process until you have laced all sets of eyelets on the shoe. Repeat the process on the other shoe.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.