Are you wondering if you can learn about how to straighten teeth at home? Many people get braces to help straighten their teeth at home, but if you are looking for another way to straighten your teeth keep reading.
- Other forms of teeth straightening
- Retainers built to straighten teeth
- Covering over teeth to straighten teeth
- If you don't want braces. Even though braces are popular, they are not the only way to straighten teeth. There is also a way to straighten your teeth using a piece of plastic that is clear. It is a little like a retainer, but it's completely clear and can be worn during the day or night.
- The retainer method. Some people can get a way with just wearing a retainer to straighten their teeth. Retainers are metal and vary a lot in how large they are (everyone has a different sized mouth and different teeth retaining needs). You'll have to discuss how a retainer would work for your teeth with your dentist.
- Completely changing appearance of teeth. You can also try covering your teeth with porcelain. This is another option you really want to discuss with your dentist. It may be possible to cover one or two bad teeth and make a dramatic difference in your smile just doing that. Your dentist can give you ideas on what you have to work with.
The ideas mention are reasonable ways to straighten teeth with out using braces. But everyone has different needs when it comes to the health of their teeth. Some people have over crowding, over-bites, and or teeth growing where they are not supposed to grow. Which also means either a tooth could need to be removed, or it's possible that the tooth or teeth could be moved in alignment with the other teeth. It's all based on individual needs, and what your dentist offers.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
25 Enlightening Quotes About Being a Gentleman
What’s your definition of a perfect gent? LL Cool J, Lea Michele, Andy Samberg and friends weigh in.