Need to find out how to stretch after you cracked your back? Cracking the back sometimes relieves pain. Start with some simple warm up exercises and in the process the back may crack without further manipulation. If lower back pain or neck pain already exist, it is best to check with a physician to discuss whether the following neck, shoulder and lower back exercises would benefit you.
Things to know before you stretch after you cracked your back:
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Stretching should be pain free; do not force the body
- Move into the stretch slowly and don't bounce, this may tear muscles
- Stretch on a flat surface that is large enough to move freely
To Stretch After You Cracked Your Back
- Hold stretches 20-30 seconds to allow muscles or joints to become loose. Repeat the stretch 10 times
- The right way to stretch is slow and relaxed. DO NOT BOUNCE. This can actually cause a muscle to pull as the person stretches. Stretch to the point of mild tension. Stop if the stretch feels painful.
- Warm up by gently stretch the back muscles. Lie on your back with your knees bent and slowly raise your left knee to your chest. Press your lower back against the floor. Hold for 5 seconds. Relax and repeat the exercise with your right knee. Do 10 of these exercises for each leg, switching legs.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.