If you are looking for a way to help your testicles hang lower from your body, it may help to know how to stretch your scrotum. It takes a little bit of time to stretch your scrotum because the skin must gradually get used to it, but almost anyone can do it. If you are interested in letting those puppies hang lower, read on!
To stretch your scrotum, you will need:
- Your fingers
- Prepare to do this exercise every day. Simply set a time each day that you will perform this exercise to stretch out your scrotum. It does not take long, but it is important that you remember to do it every day and are persistent about it.
- To begin the exercise, lie on your back or stand up straight. To make things easier, try laying down at first. Make sure your legs are parted and that you are naked from the waist down.
- Begin by massaging your scrotum lightly, helping to loosen it up and become more flexible. The skin will be easier to grab and will be noticeably more loose.
- Once your skin is flexible and loose, squirt a little bit of the moisturizer into your hand. Rub it around in your hands and apply it to your testicles to make them soft and a tad bit slick.
- Using your right hand, grasp the scrotal skin around the right testicle and grasp firmly. It is important to make sure that you are not actually grasping the testicle. This could be very painful and possibly damaging. Start to gently pull the skin away from your body.
- Switch to the other side and do the same thing. Make sure you are being gentle so that you do not hurt yourself. Remember to work your hands in a “milking” gesture.
- Keep switching back and forth between testicles for about 25 to 30 times. Remember to be careful and to take your time. The last thing you want to do is catch a testicle in your grasp.
- Keep doing 25 to 30 repetitions a day for about a week, but remember to slowly up your repetitions to 60 a day. This will provide the shortest amount of time to stretch the scrotum out. However, do not continue to do this for a long period of time. The skin could become very stretched out.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.
What Makes Men Attractive To Women
Made Man interviewed University of Texas professor of clinical psychology Dr. Cindy M. Meston, author of Why Women Have Sex, to find out what really attracts women to men. Turns ou ...