How To Study For Basic Life Support Test
Learning how to study for the basic life support test does not have to be a difficult feat. You do not have to use countless textbooks and study guides. However, it is important that you pass the test in order to receive certification. You take the test with an AHA BLS instructor who can measure your proficiency and knowledge.
To study for the Basic Life Support Test, you will need:
- Become familiar with the test format. By familiarizing yourself with the test, you can better study for it. Look at the citations below to learn more about the Basic Life Support Test and what it covers.
- Take the Basic Life Support courses. These courses give you more instruction about what is required on the test. Take the exercises and watch the videos for review.
- Complete each of the courses. You need a 100 percent in order to pass these courses. Passing each course takes you closer to completing the Basic Life Support test.
- Print out your certificate. You receive the certificate once you pass the courses. Show the certificate to your AHA BLS instructor so you can take the Basic Life Support test.
- View the demo of the BLS test. You can find a sample of the Basic Life Support test at the American Heart Associate website, below in the citations. The demo allows them to get acquainted with the subjects and how the test is set up.
- Schedule your test. Once you feel confident about the material you learned, register at the AHA website. A fee is necessary for taking the test.