When it comes to the dilemma of how to style your curly men's hair, there is no difference from the dilemma of styling curly hair if you are a woman. If you have curls, you know how difficult it can be to get control of your curly hair and make it presentable to look at. Fear not my friend. There is a solution!
- It all starts with the care of your curls. Basically, the predicament is keeping it moisturized enough to tame the frizz without over treating and getting the right style for you. Taking care of your curly hair with the right products will make your lovely locks easier to deal with. Expensive products only contain chemicals that dry out your hair and cause more frizz.
- First, your should get rid of all the expensive products and resort to a natural remedy. You can get olive oil and basic moisturizing conditioner right at the grocery store. Mix them up and make your own conditioner that curly hair needs and loves. Olive oil is the most important part in the equation. You use three parts conditioner to one part olive oil in the container of your choice.
- Condition your hair daily, but only wash your curls every other day. Using any basic moisturizing shampoo is good, but leave your conditioner in overnight and rinse it out in the morning before styling. Curly hair is naturally very dry. Overnight conditioning will not make your hair oily. Washing every day can strip moisture from your hair.
- Don't give up on your curls. Most men resort to the clippers and just cut it off to avoid the problem. Sometimes, men use a lot of gel products to lay it down so they can avoid the poof factor. Oh yeah, you know what I mean. Well, you don't have to do that anymore.
- Time to choose a style. Once you have healthy curls, you can pretty much have the curly hairstyle of your choice. Whether you like short, medium or long curls, you can. The options for a great hairstyle for curly hair are endless. Look in a book or surf the web for your favorite do, and it can be yours. Talk to your hairstylist for the right cut and don't forget to take care of your curls.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.