How To Style Short Hair Men
Knowing how to style short hair for men can be quite a challenge. However, if you follow these tips, you won't get lost or confused in the process. These tips will help you create a stylish, unique hairstyle for a short cut.
Supplies you'll need:
- Various hairstyling products (i.e., mousse, gel, hairspray)
- Styling shears
Cut Before styling, be sure you get a great haircut to perfect your hair. Try to avoid and $5 cuts because price will likely match the quality you'll receive. Go to a well-reviewed stylist to get great results.
- Products Experiment with hair products. You may want to try professional hair lines, including Rockstar and Bed Head. However, cheaper brands have a great variety and you may find something that suits you better.
- Occasion Focus on the occasion to decide what type of hairstyle to go for. If it is a professional occasion, consider professional short hairstyles. Otherwise, you may want to have a lot of fun with a more casual look.
- Research Use your resources to research the best hairstyle for each occasion. Look at the variety of hairstyles until you find a few you may want to model. You may want to spend the day observing people so you get a good look at common hairstyles you like.
- Styling Use mouse, gel or hairspray to create your chosen look. If you're going for something classy, you may want to create slicked back hair you hold in place with a moderate amount of mouse. If you chose something fun and crazy, a faux-hawk may be just the way to go by shaping the top portion of your hair to a point and spraying generously with hairspray. If you're having problems, a salon may be just the place to go to style your hair and get additional advice for your particular hair type.