By keeping some basic guidelines in mind, you can learn about how to surprise your girlfriend. A surprise can be something as simple as getting her flowers, or can be as involved as proposing marriage to her!
- Call her. A girl loves talking to her boyfriend as much as she can. Call her on your lunch break, and let her know that you are thinking about her. This will make her day!
- Clean her apartment. This is another great way to surprise your girlfriend. After coming home from a hard day of work or school, the last thing she will want to do is clean. The place doesn't have to be spotless—just knowing that you made an attempt should be enough.
- Buy her flowers. This is a relatively inexpensive way to show your girl just how much you love her. Be sure to get her flowers that are some of her favorites. If you don't know what type of flower your girl likes best, call her mom, friends, or co-workers.
- Take her out to eat. Tell your girlfriend to get dressed up, and let her know what time you will be by to pick her up. Don't tell her where you are taking her, and then simply show up at her favorite restaurant.
- Finally, propose marriage. This is the best surprise that a girl can get. Be sure to take plenty of time to plan the night in order to achieve optimal results. Ideally, a proposal should only happen once in the life of a woman, so try to make it as memorable as possible!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …