How to Survive Sasquatch Music Festival
Need to know how to survive Sasquatch Music Festival? Trying to survive Sasquatch Music Festival, or any festival for that matter, is no easy task. Music festivals have been enjoyed by many in the United States for decades; many cite the original Woodstock Music Festival as the industry standard for music festivals, but there are many that stand out today including the Sasquatch Music Festival. One thing that many festival goers fail to consider, however, is survival in a potentially deadly environment.
Supplies you will need to survive Sasquatch Music Festival:
- Lightweight clothing
- Toilet paper
- Hand sanitizer
- The most important things needed to survive Sasquatch Music Festival is food and water. You can bring in your own bottled water or fill up reusable containers at various water refill stations located throughout the grounds. Whether you choose to bring in your own food is your choice, but if not then you’re going to need some cash to buy your meals from the on-site vendors.
- If you have extremely fair skin do not forget your sunscreen if you hope to survive Sasquatch Music Festival. More importantly, make sure you apply it each day, and maybe even several times a day. Remember to wear your sunglasses on bright, sunny days.
- Lightweight clothing is a must for those who want to survive Sasquatch Music Festival. You may also want to avoid dark-colored clothing as well, as dark colors tend to attract more sun than lighter colors.
- Having a watch handy is the key to making sure you see all of your favorite bands when trying to survive Sasquatch Music Festival. Even if you don’t wear it on your wrist, having a watch can help you keep track of artists’ schedules, meal times, and other events.
- Portable johns can become pretty nasty over the course of a weekend; this holds true at any festival. When trying to survive Sasquatch Music Festival make sure to bring hand sanitizer and extra toilet paper as you can never be sure the johns will be fully stocked. Using hand sanitizer after using a portable john will help prevent the spreading of germs and keep you healthy all weekend long.