How To Swing
If you have been dreaming about swinging then follow the most important steps to learn how to swing. Swinging can be an amazing experience. However, there are a few important tips on how to swing that you should know, before you try it. If you don't know the basic tips of how to swing, you can find yourself in an uncomfortable or even dangerous situation. Follow these tips on how to swing, before you embark on your adventure.
- Talk to your wife. Before you even think about swinging, you need to talk to your wife to make sure she is onboard with the idea. If you are unsure if your wife will want to swing, you can causally mention that you heard some other people talking about swinging. If your wife seems open to the idea when you mention this, you can tell her that you think it would be fun to try swinging. If she doesn't seem open to the idea, simply mention that your friends seem to like the lifestyle. This leaves the door open for you to bring the conversation up to your wife at a time that she might be more open to the idea.
- Casually mention swinging to your friends. Casually mentioning swinging to your friends, is a great way to meet other people who swing. Many couples lead the swinging lifestyle, but don't mention it to their friends. If you mention swing to your friends, in a non judgmental way, some of your friends might confess to you that they are swingers. These friends will be able to give you even more tips, on how to swing.
- Always have condoms with you. Nothing can put a damper on the fun swinging lifestyle than the fear of an unwanted pregnancy or STD. You never know when you might get the opportunity to swing, so you always want to be prepared, by having condoms with you. Also, you want to make sure you have an extra condom incase, the other couple are not prepared with condoms. Don't forget to check the dates on the condoms to make sure they are still good to use.
- Make sure you and your wife are secure in your marriage. Once you and your wife decided that you want to swing, you need to make sure that you are both secure in your marriage, before you try it. You need to talk to each to make sure no jealousy issues are going to arrive. It is also a good idea, to make a pact that if jealousy issues do arise, that you will stop the swinging lifestyle.
- Go to swinger's clubs. Going to swinger's clubs is a great way to learn how to swing. Check the internet for reviews of swing clubs in your area. If you ever feel pressured in a swinger's club leave and try going to a different one. There are plenty of no pressure clubs for everyone who is interested in trying the swinger lifestyle.