- How To Get Keys Unlocked On The BlackBerry Pearl
- How To Get Backgrounds For The Blackberry Storm
- 5 Tricks And Tips For Boost Mobile BlackBerry
- How To Enable Java On A Blackberry 8320
- How To Remove Cell Phone Faceplate On A BlackBerry Curve 8310
- How To Open Ringtone Media Studio Files On BlackBerry
- How To Remove Password Protection On Blackberry 8700
How To Sync Blackberry With Outlook
By keeping some basic guidelines in mind, you can learn how to sync Blackberry with Outlook. Doing so will save you time and energy, and will prevent you from having to re-enter all of your contacts, calendars, and to-do lists. With all of the free time that this will give you, you may actually have time to do some of the things on your to-do list!
- Turn on your computer. Open the Desktop manager program for your Blackberry. Typically, all Blackberries are sold with an installation CD that contains this Desktop manager.
- Use a USB cable to connect your Blackberry to the computer. The Blackberry should have come with a special USB cord that will connect these two items together.
- Search for a button that says "synchronize," which should be located on the far right-hand side of the screen. In some cases, once you have clicked this button, an error message may appear that says "No applications configured for synchronization." In the event that this message appears, click "OK," and then "Synchronize."
- Highlight the button for "Microsoft Outlook," which should appear in the pop-up window. Click the tab that says "Next."
- Determine what type of synchronization you want to do, and select "Next." Typically, you will be able to choose between either a two- or one-way synchronization. A two-way sync merges data from both the Blackberry and Microsoft Outlook, while a one-way sync will only transfer info from one device to the other.
- Review your Blackberry to make sure all information has been transferred. If not all info appears on your Blackberry, repeat the process from step one.
Posted on: Jan. 08, 2011