How To Sync Iphone
If you want to add music to your iPhone, you must know how to sync iPhone to iTunes. If you have never had to sync iPhone before, don't worry; it takes little time and effort. You only need to connect your iPhone to your computer and select the music or videos you want to sync to get started.
To sync iPhone, you will need:
- iPhone USB cable
- Connect your iPhone. Use the iPhone USB cable you got when you purchased your iPhone to connect your iPhone to your computer. You should receive a notification when the iPhone connects.
- Open iTunes. If iTunes doesn't open automatically when you connect your iPhone, double-click the iTunes icon on your desktop or select iTunes from your programs list.
- Select your iPhone. Look to the source list located in the left pane of the iTunes page. Under "Devices," select your iPhone.
- Select the items to sync. Click the "Music" tab and check the box next to the playlists you want to sync with your iPhone. Select "Sync all songs and playlists" to sync all the music files you have in iTunes. You can also choose to sync music videos and voice memos here.
- Sync iPhone. Click the "Sync" button to sync iPhone. The sync process will begin. After your iPhone finishes syncing, the music and videos you selected will show up on your iPhone.
- Don't disconnect your iPhone from the computer until a message shows up on your iPhone saying it is safe to disconnect.