How To Sync Outlook With Blackberry
Blackberry phones are very useful smartphones if you know how to sync Outlook with Blackberry. They can make calls, take emails, and hold your calendar. One of the biggest benefits of the phone is the ability for it to synchronize information from the phone onto a computer. This provides extra security so that you do not lose contact information, useful memos, or important emails.
In order to sync Outlook emails, contacts, and calendars with your Blackberry, you will need:
- Blackberry Smartphone
- PC with Blackberry Desktop Manager and Microsoft Outlook installed
- Blackberry USB cable
- Connect your Blackberry to your pc with the USB cable provided with the phone.
- Open up the desktop manager.
- Click the synchronization button. This is found under the configuration tab of the manager.
- Click the Microsoft Outlook option. Make sure when setting up your synchronization options you decide which aspect of Outlook you want to transfer to your Blackberry, including the address book, emails, memos, and calendars. You can use this to set up a Yahoo! synchronization as well as the outlook sync.
- Click the type of sync you want to be performed. The options are two way for syncing between the PC and the Blackberry, one-way from the Blackberry to the computer, and one-way from the computer to the Blackberry.
- Finish the process by clicking the next and ok buttons until you exit the setup.
- Unplug the Blackberry from the computer, and re-plug it. This will start the synchronization process with your smartphone and the computer.