The Virtual Console for the Nintendo Wii can be a lot of fun if you know how to sync a retro wireless controller to a Nintendo Wii. The Virtual Console allows a gamer to download classic NES, SNES and N64 games. The retro games just aren't the same unless you also have a retro controller. A popular choice is Datel's Wireless Retro Controller. The wireless retro controller from Datel's is shaped like a Super Nintendo controller but also has a few extra buttons that will be necessary to play N64 games. These are steps on how to sync a retro wireless controller to a Nintendo Wii.
To sync a retro wireless controller to a Nintendo Wii you will need
- Datel's Wireless Retro Controller
- Two AAA Batteries
- Nintendo Wii
- Insert batteries in the Datel's Wireless Retro Controller. Datel's Wireless Retro Controller requires two AAA batteries and are not included in the purchase of the wireless remote.
- Remove the cover on the SD card slot. On the front of the Nintendo Wii, next to the card slot is a small door. Remove the cover so that the controller can detect the Nintendo Wii.
- Press the sync button on the Nintendo Wii. On the front of the Nintendo Wii there will be a red button next to the SD slot. This button must be pushed first to sync the controller to the Nintendo Wii. Once the red button is pushed there should be a red flashing light.
- Press the sync button on the Datel's Wireless Retro Controller. The sync button on the Datel's Wireless Retro Controller is located on the back of the controller. Like the Nintendo Wii, the button on the wireless controller is a red button. The two sync buttons must be pressed within about ten seconds of each other in order to sync the Nintendo Wii and the controller. When the Nintendo Wii and the wireless controller are synched the red lights on the Wii will stop flashing.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
16 Fall Style Classics Every Man Should Own
Give layering season an upgrade with these updated standards.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.