How To Take Out Trackball In Blackberry Curve 8310
Need to know how to take out trackball in Blackberry Curve 8310? The Blackberry Curve is a popular phone; although bulky, it holds a massive amount of memory and an easy navigating trackball. If you need to take out a trackball to either fix or clean it, follow the simple steps to safely take it out.
You will need:
- Flat head screw driver
- Take out the battery to completely turn off the Blackberry Curve 8310. You can just manually shut it off, but to be safe you should take the battery out.
- Take a small flat head screwdriver and place it at the crease of the chrome ring. Carefully apply a little pressure and work the sides of the chrome ring, as to not damage the Blackberry Curve.
- Your trackball is being held in place by four magnets. You can take your flat head screwdriver to lift it out or flip it over until the Blackberry Curve trackball falls onto your hands.
- If you decide to thoroughly clean the hole where the trackball was placed you can use tweezers or a can of air. Use alcohol if you want to clean the trackball.
- If you want to put the trackball back, align the trackball into place and use the flat head screwdriver to make sure it's secured. Place the chrome ring back to where it was. Secure the trackball by pressing down the edges of the ring. You should hear a snapping sound. Now you know how to take out a trackball in your Blackberry Curve 8310.