How To Take Pictures While Skateboarding
Here are instructions for how to take pictures while skateboarding. Taking pictures while skateboarding makes it a bit hard to nail those perfect skateboard tricks. No one is saying that you have to attempt to hold the camera while you try, and do a reverse three-sixty in the air. Otherwise, here are a few steps that will make it easier for you to take pictures while skateboarding.
- A skateboard
- A camera
- Some killer tricks
- Pick a camera. Digital cameras work well when taken action shots. Other cameras may have a hard time of capturing the shot, and the image may come out blurry. Just pick whatever camera works best for you.
- Setup your camera. When you have to take images of yourself this can be kind of hard. A majority of cameras come with a timer. You can set the timer to take the picture whenever you are ready for the trick.
- Perfect timing. Since the camera is on a timer you can’t just tell the camera when to take the shot like you would if it were your friend taking the picture. This is why you have to have perfect timing. Time your tricks so that the camera is able to capture the image at the best possible second. You probably do not want a picture of you falling off your skateboard after you have done the trick. Therefore, set the camera’s timer for a reasonable amount of time.
- Multiple frames. There are cameras out there that can take several frames in a small amount of time. When you are taking pictures while skateboarding, these types of cameras work best. They can capture all types of different frames so that you have a variety of options to choose from.
- Other options. If the whole solo act does not work out well, you can always ask a friend to capture these photos, so that you are at least guaranteed an image.